Kidney stones are one of the reasons why people seek medical help. The pain that these stones result to is just unbearable. One may not even know how these formed.
Primarily, when the body losses balance over water, salt and minerals, these stones are formed. All of these are caused by unhealthy practices. One is not drinking enough water. When the body does not have enough water, mineral build up might occur as a catalyst is absent. Another reason could be the medical conditions that a person has. An imbalance is already present in people with Gout and Crohn’s disease to name a few. People suffering from these diseases are most susceptible to having kidney stones.
You can watch the entire video on how do kidney stones form (complete information). This video animation alone saves you time of research. Thanks to StoneDisease.Org for providing this informational video.
Kidney Stone Formation Risk Factors:
- Inadequate intake of water. Dehydration plays the major role in the formation of kidney stones specially to those people living in high temperatures.
- Too much intake of sodium and animal protein
- Medication such as and supplements such as Vitamin C and D
Kidney Stone Preventative Measures:
- Watch your medication and multivitamins (Too much is not always the best. Consult your doctor for more information)
- Increase water intake
- Moderate consumption of Calcium
- Proper diet and lifestyle changes would always be the key to prevent kidney stones from forming. As long as the body experiences the state of equilibrium, nothing can stand in between.